SpeechWare CAM HQ Camera for TableMike 9-in-1
This camera is a cost-effective alternative to a standard classroom document camera, and is perfect for stop-motion animation. Easy to use and portable, this camera is popular in classrooms and homes throughout the world.
It is ‘plug and play’ on Windows PCs and Macs (see System Requirements) and favored by most parents and teachers for kids using SAM/HUE Animation due to the flexible arm and integrated microphone.
- Unique, innovatively designed USB camera with a built-in microphone.
- Widely used as a portable classroom document camera / visualiser in conjunction with a whiteboard.
- Perfect for creating animated films, live videos or time-lapse recordings with SAM Animation
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP), Apple Mac OS X (10.4.3 or above) and Linux.
- Plug and play: simply connect the HUE camera to your computer’s USB port and it will be ready to use.
- By connecting the camera to your computer and a projector you can share students’ work, books, experiments and pictures. The built-in microphone allows you to record your presentation or a student speaking about a topic. With its weighted base and flexible neck, camera can also be used to magnify very small items such as insects, circuit boards and more to share them with the whole classroom.
SpeechWare TableMike Wall-Mount
This simple product is a replacement base plate for any of the TableMikes which is slightly larger than the original base plate and which provides a mechanism of screwing the base to a wall or desk. Changing out the original base plate with this replacement will require the use of a small philips head screwdriver. works with all three TableMikes (3-in-1, 6-in-1 and 9-in-1)
weight about 2 oz
requires small philips head screwdriver for installation; for actual mounting to a desk or wall, you will need supporting screws, wall-fasterners, etc.
Overview:Allows to switch on and off the microphone with a foot.
Set of three spare windshields (for different users to share the same mic)